As Seen on Style me Pretty!
Photographer and planner- http://www.shanellphotography.com
Film Lab- http://photovisionprints.com
Tailored Suit- https://www.1701bespoke.com
Floral Designer- https://www.bloomfloraldesign.com
Invites and Calligraphy- https://caliorourke.com
Hair and Makeup- http://hannawagnerdesign.com
As seen on Wedding Sparrow!
Event Design & Coordination, Florals,
Invitations & Paper goods, Custom Bar & Bistro Lighting: Ines & Marie
Photography: Shanell Photography
Videography: Heart & Soul Films
Venue: Greencrest Manor
Wedding Dress: Carol Hannah
Bridal Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
Custom Ring Designer: Susie Saltzman
Makeup: Andrea Walker
Hair: Jessica Sanchez
Wedding Cake: Sweet Heather Anne
Calligraphy: Cali O’rourke. Calligraphy
Custom Envelope Liner Design: Blushed Designs
Custom Welcome Gift: Blue London Studios
Table & Chair Rental: Firefly Premier Events
Tabletop Rentals: Event Theory
Table Linens & Napkins: La Tavola
Lindsay Marie jewelry and hair piece
Photographer: Shanell Photography
Florals: Love Blooms
Cake: Fresh Baked Bakery
Invites: Every Little Something
Rentals: Blue Ridge Catering
Dress: Leanne Marshall
Accessories & Veil: Lindsay Marie
Rings: Suzie Saltzman
Shoes: Bella Belle
Styling Surfaces: Simply Rooted Calligraphy
Hair for Jen: Rock Paper Beauty Lounge
Makeup : In Your Face
Traveling has been such a fun and amazing perk of my career along with meeting so many amazing couples and people! Traveling to Chicago I didn't really know what to expect from the city but after being there I can say its one of my absolute favorites! This couple was so incredible amazing even inviting me into their home. When I arrived Nina and their adorable little pup greeted me along with the cutest welcome sign and beautifully decorated suit. I truly felt like I was at a hotel. Having the extra time with this couple has added only more to the relationship and I cannot wait to capture their big day next year! Thank you again guys for the hospitality and choosing me to capture these amazing moments in your life!
Wedding after wedding I see brides and grooms try to smile through the frustration that can come from the infamous family portraits that happen after the ceremony. It almost always manages the most stressful part of the whole day! So here are a few tips and ideas to help make this part of your big day go as smoothly as possible:
- Make a list. Have a list for your photographer of the photos you'd like taken during this time. Specific names that a photographer or assistant can loudly call out will ensure that everyone is in the photo that is supposed to be. If your list just says "Smith Side", they don't know who all needs to be included.
- Tell everyone ahead of time. By letting the individuals you'd like to be in photos know ahead of time that they need to stick around, you eliminate the need to have other family members running around looking for them. Also, consider having the officiant make an announcement after the ceremony to remind them to stay put.
- Keep it short. Try to limit the number of family portraits after the ceremony so that there is plenty of time for the photographer to capture you and your partner. In a few years, you'll be glad you had more time for the two of you than a photo with each individual aunt and uncle. Group as much family together as possible!
- Designate a point person. Have one or two people who know both sides of your families well enough that they can help corral people in for photos. This will make it go so much faster!
- Plan for lighting. As with every aspect of your wedding day, keep in mind how well lit the area is that you plan to do photos. The altar is a very traditional place to do them after the ceremony, but most churches aren't lit well for photography. Consider scoping out the church and grounds before the big day to see if there is another location available.
Bridal Gown: The White Dress (Allure)
Bridal Shoes: Nordstrom - Badgley Mischka
Bridesmaid Dresses: The White Dress (Jenny Yoo & Sorella Vita)
Groom Suit: Nordstrom
Groomsman Suits: Macy’s
Flower girl dress: Dollcake
Ring Bearer outfit: Etsy
Catering: Catering By Kelly’s
Pie: Grand Traverse Pie Company
Bar & Bartenders: BlueBridge
When Bride and Groom’s Become mommies and Daddies….